• The Nov. 8th Atami Aquathlon starred a few Namban runners. It was a 1500m ocean swim and 10km run.
1st Phil English 56:19
3rd Gary Wilberforce 56:29
7th Mike Trees 59:47
11th Quint Oga-Baldwin 1:06:59
4th Reiko Trees 1:09:59
• Kota Torii set a new 5K PB of 17:26 at the Koshigaya Cup track race, then lowered it to 17:23 at the M&K event on the 23rd.
• Yuta Suda ran the Chiba Trail Marathon in 2:43:18.
• On the 22nd, Gary Wilberforce was on the trails again, this time at the Fun Trails Round Chichibu 25km race. 25km with 1400m of elevation gain and loss. He finished 6th in a time of 2 hours 39 minutes.
• Mike Trees took 1st place in the Akabane Trial Half Marathon in 1:21:45. Making it a family affair, wife Rieko won the women’s division in 1:43:41 and son Tommy came in 4th in the 30K in 2:02:49.
• On the 28th, Yaeko Kubota ran the YAAAS half marathon in Adachi-ku, finishing in 1:49:35. Good run!